Monday, January 3, 2011

Ain't no thang.

Back to the grind, kids. I woke up today feeling a lot like this....


And then I looked in the mirror at my bank account and got real post-haste.

However, I am glad I went to school because on the way to lunch I had the following conversation with one of my accelerated students who is like Tom Clancy, but twelve.

Picture this with glasses and more awkward, but in a lovable way.


Dialogue with Kid Clancy:

Ms. P: So, Kid Clancy, how was your break?

KC: (matter-of-factly) Pretty uneventful. I did finish my novel that I've been working on. Typed it up.


Ms. P: (sheepishly and less upbeat than before) Oh, uh cool. I...uh...made a wreath.

KC: Right. That's...nice.




Wondering what the heck I'm doing with my life,
Ms. P


1 bonus points:

Carrie Mastley said...

Bhahahahaha.... "Typed it up." Love it!

Post a Comment